Daylong UCSF Chemical Industry Documents Library Event Includes: “Failing for Forty Years: What the Poison Papers Tell Us About the EPA and How to Reform It”
by admin | Aug 16, 2018 | Project News and Views, Public Appearances
Update: Jonathan Latham Speaks in Hawaii August 2nd, 3rd, and 7th
by admin | Aug 3, 2018 | Project News and Views, Public Appearances
Jonathan Latham, PhD Speaking in Hawaii, August 2nd and 7th, 2018
by admin | Jul 31, 2018 | Project News and Views, Public Appearances
‘Poison Papers’ Reveal Chemical Industry Secrets
by admin | Sep 28, 2017 | Project News and Views
Sign up to our mailing list
Independent Science News
- Did West Africa’s Ebola Outbreak of 2014 Have a Lab Origin? October 25, 2022
- Fauci’s COVID Origin SWAT Team Versus the Mojiang Miner Passage Theory May 23, 2022
- Delete, Deny, and Destroy: Chinese and Western Strategies To Erase COVID’s Origin Are Being Exposed By Independent Research April 21, 2022
- Open for Military Business: Ebola Research at Canada’s Only BSL-4 Lab September 27, 2021
- Phylogeographic Mapping of Newly Discovered Coronaviruses Pinpoints the Direct Progenitor of SARS-CoV-2 as Originating from Mojiang, China August 2, 2021
- By Investigating Itself The US Can Answer Many Of The Key COVID19 Origin Questions June 8, 2021
- A Chinese PhD Thesis Sheds Important New Light On The Origin of the COVID-19 Coronavirus May 11, 2021
- Agriculture’s Greatest Myth April 12, 2021
- An Interview with Richard Ebright: The WHO Investigation Members Were “participants in disinformation” March 24, 2021
- Why China and the WHO Will Never Find a Zoonotic Origin For the COVID-19 Pandemic Virus February 16, 2021
Quote of the day
How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used.- Wendell Berry
Our latest video
- Recommended websites
- AGRA WatchAGRA Watch monitors and questions the Gates Foundation's participation in the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).
- Agroecology Now!Agroecology Now! is a research, action and communications project convened by the Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience that focuses on understanding and supporting the societal transformations necessary to enable agroecology as a model for sustain
- Campaign for Real Farming“Farming that is expressly designed to feed people without wrecking the rest of the world”
- Center for Health, Environment & Justice
- Community Seed NetworkThe Community Seed Network connects and supports community seed initiatives by providing resources, information, and a platform for networking.
- Downwinders At RiskCleaner Air Through Citizen Action: Downwinders at Risk believes that environmental protection is a Do-It-Yourself proposition, and that effective community organizing is the key to providing it.
- Eco Ruralis RomaniaEco Ruralis is a grassroots association made up of small organic and traditional farmers. Supports collection and use of traditional seeds, WWOOF Romania. Documents land grabs and aids farmers affected by shale gas extraction.
- Ending Corporate GovernanceInformation and insights on how people can regain control over their government.
- Family Farm Defenders
- Food FirstThe Institute for Food and Development Policy/Food First analyzes the root causes of global hunger, poverty, and ecological degradation and develops solutions in partnership with movements working for social change.
- Food Sleuth Blog and Radio... Helping people think beyond their plates ... *Critical Thinking for Food System Literacy*
- GM WATCHLatest News and Comment on GM Foods and Crops
- GMOSCIENCEWe are physicians, biochemists, plant geneticists, and other scientists joined in a commitment to provide a public platform where genetically engineered (GE) crop and food impacts are openly discussed and thoughtfully analyzed.
- Health News Review.OrgIndependent Expert Reviews of News Stories
- Innovative Farmers
- Local Futures: Economics of HappinessLocal Futures’ mission is to protect and renew ecological and social well being by promoting a systemic shift away from economic globalization towards localization. Through its “education for action” programs, Local Futures develops innovative models and
- Mad in AmericaScience, Psychiatry and Community
- Oakland Institutehe Oakland Institute is an independent policy think tank, bringing fresh ideas and bold action to the most pressing social, economic, and environmental issues of our time.
- Organic Consumers AssociationCampaigning for Health, Justice, Sustainability, Peace, and Democracy
- Protecting Organic Farms From Energy Infrastructure (Pipelines)The routing and siting of MPL's MinnCan crude oil pipeline project provides a case study to assist in protecting organic farms from energy infrastructure. Affidavits and a highly detailed organic management plan established that the Diffley's Gardens of E
- PSE - Physicians, Scientists, and Engineers for Healthy EnergyPSE is dedicated to supplying objective, evidence-based, scientific information and resources on unconventional gas development (high-volume hydrofracking), other novel energy production methods, and energy use by society. PSE's mission is to bring transp
- RADICALSTATISTICSRadStats: Social problems should not be disguised by technical language.
- Real Organic ProjectFeed the Soil, Feed the Planet. Our mission is to grow people’s understanding of foundational organic values and practices. Our first goal is to create an add-on label to USDA certified organic to provide more transparency on organic farming practices.
- Setting an Anti-Racist TableLinks to Organizations and Conferences, Papers and Articles about racism, food, farming and fairness
- Small Planet InstituteLiving democracy, feeding hope -- food myth busters
- TestBiotechInstitute for Independent Impact Assessment in Biotechnology
- The African Centre for Biodiversity (ACB)ABC is a research and advocacy organisation working towards food sovereignty and agro-ecology in Africa, with a focus on biosafety, seed systems and agricultural biodiversity. The organisation is committed to dismantling inequalities.
- Tribe of HeartInspired by the words and deeds of social justice visionaries of past eras, we create documentary films, educational web sites, critical thinking essays, teaching presentations and grassroots advocacy programs that expose hidden injustices, awaken compass
- TWN Third World NetworkThird World Network (TWN) is an independent non-profit international research and advocacy organisation involved in issues relating to development, developing countries and North-South affairs.
- Volatility: Series on Food SovereigntyWorking out the way forward to a just and sustainable future
- War On WantFighting Global Poverty (And Promoting Food Sovereignty)
- AGRA Watch