Four new resources have been added to the Agriculture resources page. Impacts of Gas Drilling on Human and Animal Health (2012) documents harmful health effects of gas drilling on livestock and humans living near gas wells and suggests multiple risks for healthy food and agriculture. Too Few Farms and These Too Large (2012) argues large scale farming undermines democracy with far reaching consequences for human health and rural communities. The websites earthopensource and the ETC group produce important agriculture-related resources on topics including genetic engineering, food sovereignty, intellectual property rights, and sustainable solutions.
Sign up to our mailing list
- Did West Africa’s Ebola Outbreak of 2014 Have a Lab Origin? October 25, 2022
- Fauci’s COVID Origin SWAT Team Versus the Mojiang Miner Passage Theory May 23, 2022
- Delete, Deny, and Destroy: Chinese and Western Strategies To Erase COVID’s Origin Are Being Exposed By Independent Research April 21, 2022
- Open for Military Business: Ebola Research at Canada’s Only BSL-4 Lab September 27, 2021
- Phylogeographic Mapping of Newly Discovered Coronaviruses Pinpoints the Direct Progenitor of SARS-CoV-2 as Originating from Mojiang, China August 2, 2021
- By Investigating Itself The US Can Answer Many Of The Key COVID19 Origin Questions June 8, 2021
- A Chinese PhD Thesis Sheds Important New Light On The Origin of the COVID-19 Coronavirus May 11, 2021
- Agriculture’s Greatest Myth April 12, 2021
- An Interview with Richard Ebright: The WHO Investigation Members Were “participants in disinformation” March 24, 2021
- Why China and the WHO Will Never Find a Zoonotic Origin For the COVID-19 Pandemic Virus February 16, 2021
Quote of the day
Killing permeates our modern way of life -- wars, racial conflicts, breeding animals to serve human markets, and using harmful insecticides. How can we resist this and help create a non-violent society?- Sulak Sivaraksa, 'Radiant Mind, Essential Buddhist teachings and texts'
Our latest video
- Recommended websites