Dr. Jonathan Latham will speak at the Rachel Carson Institute‘s Perspectives on Silent Spring at 50 Symposium, May 11-12, 2012. His talk is entitled Greenwashing and the Food Industry. A reading list for the talk is available at: Greenwashing and the Food Industry Further Reading. Despite the accumulating scientific evidence that alternative food and agriculture systems hold the key to a healthy and sustainable future, socially and environmentally damaging industrial agriculture continues to expand worldwide. The books and articles listed examine what is stopping individuals, communities, and the government from adopting and supporting healthy local alternatives.
Sign up to our mailing list
- Fauci’s COVID Origin SWAT Team Versus the Mojiang Miner Passage Theory May 23, 2022
- Delete, Deny, and Destroy: Chinese and Western Strategies To Erase COVID’s Origin Are Being Exposed By Independent Research April 21, 2022
- Open for Military Business: Ebola Research at Canada’s Only BSL-4 Lab September 27, 2021
- Phylogeographic Mapping of Newly Discovered Coronaviruses Pinpoints the Direct Progenitor of SARS-CoV-2 as Originating from Mojiang, China August 2, 2021
- By Investigating Itself The US Can Answer Many Of The Key COVID19 Origin Questions June 8, 2021
- A Chinese PhD Thesis Sheds Important New Light On The Origin of the COVID-19 Coronavirus May 11, 2021
- Agriculture’s Greatest Myth April 12, 2021
- An Interview with Richard Ebright: The WHO Investigation Members Were “participants in disinformation” March 24, 2021
- Why China and the WHO Will Never Find a Zoonotic Origin For the COVID-19 Pandemic Virus February 16, 2021
- Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance Has Hidden Almost $40 Million In Pentagon Funding And Militarized Pandemic Science December 16, 2020
Quote of the day
Science is molded by society because it is a human productive activity that takes time and money, and so is guided and directed by those forces in the world that have control over money and time. Science uses commodities and is part of the process of commodity production. Science uses money. People earn their living by science, and as a consequence the dominant social and economic forces in society determine to a large extent what science does and how it does it.- R. C. Lewontin, 'Biology as Ideology'
Our latest video
- Recommended websites